Start your students on the path to reading success today!
A unique program that gets results
The Red Apple Reading curriculum was developed based on National Reading Panel research on how children learn to read, along with research-based instructional practices and classroom teacher knowledge about reading instruction that works.
Students learn at their own pace
Excellent supplemental reading instruction and practice for struggling readers, English learners, and Special Needs students, based on feedback from parents and teachers.
Online and app access to over 1,000 reading activities and videos
(apps can be installed on multiple devices)
- Students use the program at school and/or log in online at home
Dashboard to manage account, track progress, and download additional free resources
(workbook pages, printable books, flash cards, etc.)
- Discounted annual renewals that you choose when to pay
- Educator accounts available for 10-50 students
- School accounts available for multiple teachers and 50+ students
- Affordable solutions available for Title 1 teachers, schools, homeschool groups, and preschools