Halfway through summer many homeschool families are enjoying a much needed break. Summer has a way of slipping away though, and before you realize it, school is back in session! While you may not be ready to break out the curriculum just yet, it’s never too early to get some ideas for the upcoming year. Red Apple Reading would like to help you get started with these 15 fantastic Pinterest boards for homeschooling resources.
- Organized Homeschool (Dr. Melanie Wilson) – If you’re looking to get your homeschool organized, you’ll want to check out this board.
- Choosing Curriculum (Curriculum Choice/Tricia Hodges) – This board will help you with the overwhelming task of choosing curriculum.
- Home Education Ideas (Jen Dunlap) – Peruse this board for a plethora of practical homeschooling ideas!
- The Ultimate Homeschool Board (Creator – The Encouraging Homeschool Mom. Various Contributors) – This is truly the ultimate homeschool board! With over 57,000 pins and 191 contributors, you could spend the entire day looking through this board!
- Must-Follow Homeschool Bloggers (Creator – Sarah Avila. Various Contributors) – Great posts from top homeschooling bloggers.
- STEM Education (K12 & Learning Liftoff) – If you’re looking for science, engineering, math, and technology resources, this is the Pinterest board for you.
- Enchanted Homeschooling Mom Blog (Enchanted Homeschooling Mom) – This board is filled with all sorts of goodies – lesson plans, crafts, recipes and more! Best of all – tons of great printables!
- Montessori Homeschool (The Natural Homeschool) – If you are homeschooling according to the Montessori method, you’ll want to check out this one. It’s chock full of wonderful Montessori educational ideas!
- Elementary Lessons, Tips, and Classroom Ideas (No Time for Flashcards) – This board contains a variety of helpful ideas for schooling your little one.
- Homeschooling (Creator – This Reading Mama. Various contributors.) – Over 3,000 pins designed to help homeschoolers on this board. A great variety of contributors with great ideas.
- Charlotte Mason Homeschool (Joy in the Home) – Homeschoolers who teach using the Charlotte Mason method (or who want to) should check out this gem!
- Teachers Pay Teachers (Various Contributors) – It was impossible to pick a single board to focus on from Teachers Pay Teachers, because of the massive variety of contributors! However, as I was researching homeschooling pin boards, it seemed like almost all of them had pins from Teachers Pay Teachers. Don’t be put off by the name – there are many freebies!
- Not Consumed Homeschool (Kim Sorgius. Various Contributors) – This is a good, all-around helpful board for those seeking homeschool encouragement and ideas. With 78 contributors and 18,000 pins, this board provides plenty of ideas!
- Year Round Homeschooling (Misty Leask) – If you prefer a year round homeschool option, you need to follow this board. Contains great year round homeschool products, ideas, and encouragement!
- Nothing But Books for Kids (Red Apple Reading) – Last (but not least) come check out our Pinterest board containing book lists and recommendations for educators and parents. If you are searching for a specific type of book for your kiddo, there’s a good chance you’ll find it here!
Red Apple Reading loves homeschool families! We hope you’ll find these Pinterest boards helpful as you prepare for the school year ahead. We invite you to take a look at all of our Pinterest boards too. You’re sure to come away with several great ideas for your homeschool.